Sunday 16 February 2014

A fabo thrift store find

I just scored this amazing vintage dress at Exile in Kensington Market. It was even half-off due to a few easily fixable repairs.




I know, more grainy photos. I downloaded the gorillacam app for my phone because it takes delayed photos, but they're all coming back pretty poor quality. Must look into a different one. But in the meantime, look how cute!

I'm wearing it over my Pennyworth longline bra and it's giving me a totally fabulous 1950s lift here. The dress feels made for me. It has gorgeous construction with doloman sleeves that have an underarm gusset. The side seams have belt carriers, but if there ever was a matching belt it's long gone. Over-all, though. Comfy, adorable, totally becoming a wardrobe staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment