Tuesday 21 January 2014

Longline bra

I have always lusted after a longline bra (Okay, maybe not a totally normal thing for a 24 year old to lust after). But that boob shape! That fabulous smoothing out of the jiggly bits! I was lucky to find this unopened 1960s longline bra on eBay, and it just arrived!
 

How cute is the packaging? I love the card it came with, too. 

The fit around the waist is great, but I do think the cups are just ONE size too small. Dammit, I thought I lucked out finding an actual E-cup in a vintage bra. It's perfectly comfortable, but I get a little armpit cleavage which is less than attractive. My bosoms have a tendency to want to disappear out under my armpits. But I think it will still do well with looser tops and sweaters. And look at that lift!

I could take an eye out!



I definitely want to keep an eye out and try to find a longline that actually fits perfectly. The concept of them is so great. They spread the weight of your breasts out over your torso instead of putting all the weight on one thin little band, as well as smoothing out all the jiggly bits. It's just hard to find them in a 32 band!


No comments:

Post a Comment